There’s a lot that goes into planning a getaway, and let’s face it, it can be stressful. Before you book with your travel agent, book it to the Library for your travel needs—we have tips and tricks to make it as stress-free as it should be!
Three ways to cut down on your preflight checklist:
- Get (or renew) your passport! You’ve finally rescheduled last summer’s trip. Your bags packed and your flights booked—but don’t forget to check your passport! You can apply for a passport or renew yours at the library with ease!
- Brush up on your language skills while you countdown to departure day! Mango Languages offers conversational skills in over 70 languages including Spanish, German, French—even Pirate!
- Print your boarding pass! No printer? No problem! Print important travel documents like boarding passes, itineraries, and directions wirelessly at no charge (up to $1.50).
Four ways to stay entertained on the road, in the air, or by the pool:
- Every road trip needs a soundtrack! Create yours with a fun collection of CDs or instantly download over 250,000 albums free with Hoopla.
- Save valuable suitcase space the digital library! Instantly check out the latest titles or download the hottest books right on your tablet or phone. Audiobooks included! You can also borrow books on CD.
- Take flight with the digital newsstand and explore exotic locations and hot destinations or find some easy reading with our eMagazine collection and tune out a chatty seatmate.
Remember - you can always read novels or watch movies based on your vacation destination to get you in the mood! Not to mention guidebooks to help you plan fun things to do! Borrow everything FREE online or in-person at the Library and save your money for the souvenirs!