The Stark County District Library will allow businesses, organizations and groups to use the public meeting rooms on an equitable basis subject to the guidelines for use defined separately. Please read our policy for parameters.
Reserve a Meeting Room
Please note that most meeting rooms are free of charge, with the exception of the Innovation Center. The Innocation Center is available to non-profit groups free of charge. Businesses may use the room for a nominal charge of $50 for four hours or less or $100 for a full day.
The Stark County District Library has meeting rooms at many of its locations. To reserve the meeting room at the:
- DeHoff Memorial Branch, please call 330.452.9014
- Jackson Township Branch, please call 330.833.1010
Lake Community Branch, please call 330.877.9975
Madge Youtz Branch, please call 330.452.2618
- Main Library, please call 330.458.2700
NEW! Innovation Center
North Branch, please call 330.456.4356
Perry Sippo Branch, please call 330.477.8482
- Plain Community Branch, please call 330.494.3399
- Sandy Valley Branch, please call 330.866.3366
Copyright © 2009 Stark County District Library. All rights reserved.