- Small business development
- Computer training classes
- eno interactive whiteboard
- Comfortably seats 22 students in a traditional training configuration using the whiteboard and projector
- media:scape collaborative work module
- Six people can plug in and share information from their laptops
- "Diner-style" tables and bench seating for small group conferences
- "Campfire" for small group brainstorming
The Innovation Center is ideal for groups or businesses searching for off-site training venues. For entrepreneurial businesses that do not yet have conference and training centers with WiFi, whiteboard, and Bluetooth, the Innovation Center is a very affordable option. It will be available to non-profit groups free of charge. Businesses may use the room for a nominal charge of $50 for four hours or less or $100 for a full day.
The Innovation Center was made possible by grants from Praxair Inc. and the Stark County District Library Foundation.
For more information or to reserve the Innovation Center, please call 330.458.2700.
The library has meeting rooms at many of its locations. To reserve the meeting room at the:
- DeHoff Memorial Branch, please call 330.452.9014
- Jackson Township Branch, please call 330.833.1010
- Lake Community Branch, please call 330.877.9975
- Madge Youtz Branch, please call 330.452.2618
- Main Library, please call 330.458.2700
- North Branch, please call 330.456.4356
- Perry Sippo Branch, please call 330.477.8482
- Plain Community Branch, please call 330.494.3399
- Sandy Valley Branch, please call 330.866.3366
Copyright © 2009 Stark County District Library. All rights reserved.