Technology • Entrepreneurship • Small business development
Computer training classes • eno interactive whiteboard
Comfortably seats 22 students in a traditional training configuration using the whiteboard and projector.
media:scape collaborative work module
Six people can plug in and share information from their laptops.
"Campfire" for small group brainstorming
"Diner-style" tables and bench seating for small group conferences
The Innovation Center is ideal for groups or businesses searching for off-site training venues. For entrepreneurial businesses that do not yet have conference and training centers with WiFi, whiteboard, and Bluetooth, the Innovation Center is a very affordable option. It will be available to non-profit groups free of charge. Businesses may use the room for a nominal charge of $50 for four hours or less or $100 for a full day.
The Innovation Center was made possible by grants from Praxair Inc. and the Stark County District Library Foundation.
Reserve a Meeting Room
You may reserve the Innovation Center online anytime or call 330.458.2700 during business hours.
The library has meeting rooms at many of its locations.
- DeHoff Memorial Branch, please call 330.452.9014
- Jackson Township Branch, please call 330.833.1010
- Lake Community Branch, please call 330.877.9975
- Madge Youtz Branch, please call 330.452.2618
- Main Library, please call 330.458.2700
- North Branch, please call 330.456.4356
- Perry Sippo Branch, please call 330.477.8482
- Plain Community Branch, please call 330.494.3399
- Sandy Valley Branch, please call 330.866.3366
Copyright © 2009 Stark County District Library. All rights reserved.