How to Create a Hoopla Accound from an iPad
Stark County District Library (www.starklibrary.org) now offers Hoopla which allows you to stream music, videos, and audiobooks to your mobile device for offline viewing and listening! The following instructions walk through the process of downloading the Hoopla application and creating an account with your iPad.
iPad with Internet access
An Apple ID
A Stark County District Library card (Don't have an SCDL Card? Visit anyone of our locations and talk to any SCDL librarian or apply for a card online.)
Active e-mail address
The Hoopla Digital Application
1. Search for "Hoopla Digital" in iPad's App Store and download the free application.
2. If this is your first time accessing Hoopla, click Sign Up in the top left corner.
3. Read through the terms and Conditions, and click I Agree in the top right corner.
4. Scroll through the list of libraries and click on Stark County District Library.
5. Enter your library card number and pin number. Then click Next in the top right corner.
6. Enter your e-mail address and password, and then click Submit in the top right corner.
7. A confirmation page will display.
Copyright © 2009 Stark County District Library. All rights reserved.