Homeowner Information Class on 04-18-2013
- From: 5:00 to 6:30pm
- Location: Perry Sippo Branch
- How to be considered for loan modification programs to keep your home
- How to go from a temporary to a permanent loan modification
- How foreclosure works, how long the process takes and your rights while a foreclosure is pending
- Is bankruptcy an option to keep your home
- HAMP and other programs to help keep your home
- How to prepare and what questions you should be asking
All classes taught by attorneys ~ Please bring all paperwork you have received thus far to the class.
All are welcome regardless of income. For more information call 211 or 330-491-9997
All are welcome regardless of income.
For more information call 211 or 330-491-9997
Copyright © 2009 Stark County District Library. All rights reserved.