Foundation Center Grant Resources
Updated weekly, Foundation Directory Online Professional provides access to essential facts on grantmakers and their funding activities worldwide. To pinpoint prospective funders, explore four comprehensive databases: Grantmakers, Companies, Grants, and 990s. With geographic search tools, you can zoom in on regional and local grantmakers or grants by state, county, city, metro area, congressional district and ZIP code. Choose from over 1,100 indexed search terms or keyword-search. Interactive maps and charts show a funder's giving trends, and from a funder's main entry you can "jump to" recipient lists and grant details.
Foundation Grants to Individuals Online is for people who need grants for personal purposes, such as education, business, or other assistance.
Philanthropy In/Sight is an interactive mapping tool designed for grantmakers, policymakers, researchers, academics—virtually anyone interested in the impact of philanthropy around the world today.
Selected Web Resources
- Association of Fundraising Professionals, North Central Ohio Chapter
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance
- Center for Nonprofit Excellence
- Foundation Center - Cleveland
- Foundation Center - Links to Nonprofit Resources
- GrantSpace, a service of the Foundation Center
- NOLO - Nonprofit Center
- No Free Money
- Ohio Auditor of State - Grant Resources
- Ohio Secretary of State - Nonprofit Organizations
Last updated 06/04/2012 DAK
Copyright © 2009 Stark County District Library. All rights reserved.