Creating an Adobe ID
|An Adobe ID is required to download digital materials to a device that runs the OverDrive Media Console software. The following instructions will take your through the steps for creating an Adobe ID from a computer or mobile device.|
Necessary items include:
A computer or mobile device with an internet connection, email address, and a password.
- 1. Locate the Adobe site at www.Adobe.com
- 2. Click the Sign in option on the top right corner of the page under the Search box. You will be taken to a sign in page.
- 3. Click on the Don't have an Adobe ID? option found beneath the Sign in button.
- 4. You will be taken to a registration page for creating an Adobe ID.
- 5. Fill out all required information.
- 7. Click on the Create button.
- 8. You will be asked for an alternate email address. You may skip this by clicking the Skip this option found at the bottom of the page.
- You will need your Adobe ID (email address) and password the first time you download an item to your Overdrive Media Console on a computer or mobile device.You have now created an Adobe ID. Your sign in information for your Adobe ID will include the email address and password you provided when creating your account.
Copyright © 2009 Stark County District Library. All rights reserved.