About Little Theatre Troupe
Structure and Funding
The Little Theatre Troupe is a project of the Stark County District Library, and funding is provided through in-kind support from the library and donations. It is sponsored by the Friends of the Little Theatre Troupe by fundraising activities and events throughout the year. All other support for the Troupe is provided by an extensive corps of parent and community volunteers.
The Little Theatre Troupe was formed in 1995 by Carol Ann Carmack, Coordinator of Events and Adult Programming for the Stark County District Library. The first few productions were very small and cast members had to be recruited. But, interest and involvement grew, and it continues to thrive.
- Friends of Little Theatre Board
- The Board is comprised of active Little Theatre volunteers:
- Carol Ann Carmack - President
- Kim Esterle - Vice President
- Brenda Johnson - Treasurer
- Chris Nadeau - Executive Assistant
- Cindy Tonges - Diane Becker - Jeff Conley - Libby Neel - Lori Bushong
For more information call Carol Ann Carmack @ 330.458.3165
Use this bar to navigate the Little Theatre Troupe pages:
|About The Little
|Audition Notices||Troupe Events||How Can I Help||Thank You||Past
Copyright © 2009 Stark County District Library. All rights reserved.